Traditional Real Estate Commission Fees are High
A traditional real estate commission runs 6-7% plus an administration fee. Of this, 3% goes to the listing agent (the agent that puts your property in the MLS), and 3% goes to the buyer agent (also called a selling agent or buyer’s agent). Total 6% commission.
With GoToFSBO.com, a flat fee real estate broker, you pay a one-time flat fee to list your home with a Flat Rate MLS in the Realtor’s MLS for your local area.
If you find a buyer by means of our FSBO advertising or your own, you do NOT pay any commission.
If an agent brings you a buyer by the efforts of the MLS, you will pay that realtor a commission, which is approximately 3%. Our program is ideal for selling in any market! MLS Packages and Ala cart services available, including signs, lockboxes, contract help and much more.
GoToFSBO.com has provided homes for sale by owner ‘FSBO’ and Flat Fee Real Estate Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. regions since 1994. Owner and Realtor Debbie Kent has been nominated a TOP REAL ESTATE AGENT 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and is a Multi-Million Dollar Club Top Producer.