Are you selling For Sale By Owner and a Buyer wants to buy your home or did a buyers agent just present you an offer ? Congratulations! Now What?
Our Paperwork-to-Closing Assistance Option helps individuals who have opted to buy or sell a home with or without the service of a Realtor.
This program provides paperwork to closing assistance by our licensed realtor, including assistance in reviewing offers that come in from a Realtor. We also help you with the counter-offers and negotiations. The cost is a small, one-time fee.
With our the Closing Assistance Option we:
- We Assist you in all areas of the home selling process whether you have a buyers agent involved or not.
- Coordinate completion of appropriate paperwork. (As agreed upon by you and the buyer).
- Assist in meeting the requirements of the Purchase Agreement, as to inspections, reports, etc.
- Assist with suggestions for the counter offer to the Buyers’ agent.
- We can send the counter to the Buyer’s agent.
- We will assist in negotiations with the Buyer’s agent.
- Facilitate communication between buyer and seller to help prevent disputes from arising.
- Assist in expediting the loan process in order to obtain loan, or loan assumption, approval (if same be required as set forth in the Purchase Agreement).
- Assist in meeting the requirements of the closing agent in connection with the closing of Seller and Buyer.
- Review Closing Statement/ALTA (formerly called HUD) before closing (if requested).
- Guide you through the steps to bring your sale to closing.
- Draw up the offer is buyer is without an agent based on the terms seller and purchaser have agreed.
- We will then work with BOTH Seller and Buyer to meet the terms of the contract to get all parties to closing.